May 12, 2010 12:29 PM
The top profit makers list from this weekend was littered with harness tipsters making up 38% of the weekend's winners list, significantly higher than the harness component of pro tipsters. Included in these performances were some standout achievements including:
- Bill Hutchinson from the Herald Sun, whose win on Hilton Bromac at Geelong on Saturday night was his 8th win and 11th place out of his past 15 tips;
- Stuart Lowe from SKY Racing who bagged 3 winners from 8 at Northam on Saturday; and
- Bill Glover from the Herald Sun who tipped 2 out of 2 for his weekend efforts.
Next week, the handful of harness racing tipsters who have qualified as professional tipsters at theGreatTipOff.com (the GTO) can join the pro tipster leader board by making their tips publicly available by starting their own web site at the GTO, or by embedding web pages from the GTO into their own tipping site. Potentially you could access the following tipster's tips in addition to the talent that was on display last weekend:
- Mark Holloway (alias farr02) whose performance continues to go from strength to strength. Last week Holloway scored 475% profit to take profit score to 122%;
- Brian Campbell (alias barney) from insiderail.com, whose harness win profit sits at a healthy 47%; and
- Wayne Breen (alias topendharness) from topendharness.blogspot.com who boasts 45% profit.
With so much harness tipping talent performing at such heights one starts to think that harness racing is where the real value lies for punters. TheGreatTipOff.com will provide punters access to harness racing tips, horse racing tips and greyhound racing tips, published free and for sale to the public over the next few days so you can find out for yourself.