Saturday Racing Summary
Racing was at FLEMINGTON on Saturday on a SOFT-7 track. Rail was out 10m. There was no bias evident. In straight races, nearer the outside rail rather than the inside was the go!
Run of the Day
An excellent return from ANDERS in Sydney saw him take 46% of your vote from TAVIDANCE (27%) and EDUARDO (16%), as we build to another Spring carnival. You beauty !!
Flemington Forgive File
- YES BABY YES (worked wide),
- LUCKY FOR ALL (lame),
- TROPE (fancy too wet),
- EMPEROR SELASSIE (something amiss?),
- SPIRIT OF AQUADA (too close),
- MOUNT KILCOY (no 1000m horse),
- SAVVY LAD (blew start),
- THAT GIRL (covered ground),
- SHUSH (4-wide),
- ZERO DOUBT (no luck straight).
In Sydney it was ROSEHILL on a HEAVY-9 with the Rail back to TRUE. There was no mad pattern, you just had to handle the ground.
Rosehill Forgive File
- DANCING GIDGET (poor recovery),
- ROYAL BANQUET (wide),
- HOLY EMPRESS (early check),
- OUR REVENUE (wide),
- SIXGUN (blew start),
- IMAGING (no luck vital stage),
- TOP STRIKER (wide).