Caulfield Racing Review
Racing was at CAULFIELD on Saturday on GOOD-4 track. There was no bias evident. Great racing!
Run of the Day
The big win in Adelaide of PARLOPHONE triggered many and she received 45% of the vote.
VIRIDINE secured 22% and MUGATOO’s classy return in Sydney saw him attract 21% of the vote.
The heavily backed MAHAMEDEIS had 12%.
- BATTLE TORQUE (held-up badly),
- TAVIDANCE (slow recovery),
- DENERO (still not out !!),
- HEAVENLY EMPEROR (clear too late/ fitter),
- SECUTIVE MISS (wide),
- FATIGUES (too wide),
- RESOLUTE LAD (lame),
- THAT GIRL (should have finished closer),
- KIMBERLEY SPIRIT (4-deep),
- BALLET MASTER (wide),
- TRAVIMYFRIEND (lame),
- JUNGLE EDGE (too dry!),
- DOUBLE YOU TEE (shuffled back mid race),
- DANDRE (wide),
- SAVVY LAD (checked 500m/ ran well),
- SPLENDORONTHEGRASS (wide/ too close),
- PAUL’S REGRET (end of prep).
Rosehill Racing Review
In Sydney it was ROSEHILL on SOFT-7 ground with the rail out 8m. Most avoided the inside rail from very early on, you could certainly run-on and win (as long as you were off that inside rail).
- DUCHESS (galloped on),
- OSCAR ZULU (wide/ checked by far),
- SUNBORN (nearly fell),
- LADY BANFF (nearly fell),
- IN LIGHTEN ME (not much room/ prefer drier),
- HIBISCUS LADY (wide),
- GROUP THINK (no luck vital stage),
- MORPHEUS (very wide),
- DELAYED RESPONSE (no luck),
- DESERT PATH (too far back),
- FROSTY ROCKS (mid race move),
- GIRL TUESDAY (worst ground),
- NOBLE BOY (wide),
- NEW KING (bad start),
- RARI (caught wide),
- AKASAKI (wide).