Moonee Valley Racing Summary
I am unsure what that was, at MOONEE VALLEY, but it was not horse racing. Never seen anything like it in the 30 years I have been following racing… Wow !
I cannot trust anything that happened at that meeting from a future’s perspective, except we learnt a few horses can handle bottomless tracks I guess.
Randwick Racing Summary
In Sydney racing was at RANDWICK and G1 racing returned. The track started out SOFT-7 and was upgraded to SOFT-6 by race 4.
There was no mad pattern/ bias. I would say hard on that inside rail was not the best place to be.
Run of the Day
A clear margin to VERRY ELLEGANT from voting, securing a whopping 59% from TAILLEUR who nearly lapped them on that MV track (25%) with PROBABEEL (14%) back in third.
Randwick Forgive File
- DESERT PATH (chopped out key stage!),
- TOTO (ran off track/ maybe there is no place like home? Oh, was lame also),
- SKARA BRAE (blew start 15L),
- NEW KING (bad start/ race over),
- ROTHENBURG (covered ground),
- SEPTEMBER RUN (too close? slow recovery),
- HYBRID THEORY (blew start/ too keen),
- WILD PLANET (no luck/ guide),
- LOOKS LIKE ELVIS (ran out of luck/ untested),
- SEASONS (should have won),
- INVICTUS SALUTE (kicked-up/ no peace),
- ADELONG (worked up outside lead/ given no hope),
- IN GOOD TIME (wide),
- IMAGING (on heels 500m/ baulked straightening/ flew home!),
- MELODY BELLE (not much luck),
- MASTER OF WINE (wide/ swoopers race),
- KOLDING (too wide),
- DREAMFORCE (worked hard/ swoopers race),
- WOLFE (everything against),
- MINTED (poor recovery),
- RADIPOLE (wide),
- BEST STONE (led/ railed/ worst ground now),
- JAY JAY D’AR (wide).