Author: Mike Steward Oct 16, 2015 03:34 PM
Can your bookmaker site do this?
Everything you need to punt is now at your finger tips
- Every odds type offered by Ladbrokes and Bookmaker.com.au
- Exotics bet types and every racing and sporting event available for you
to bet on
- Hot Bets listed in order of profitability for easy access.
One click to send them to your bet slip.
- List all punters, pro's and media tipsters with selections in the race
- More stats for every punter with a selection in the race
- Form summary and detail for every runner
- Jockeys colours
- Filter a horse's runs on track condition
- Comments for every runner
- Ratings supplied where the runner has enough history
- Easily follow a horse, jockey or trainer
- 'Can't win' button for easy horse elimination
- Sort field by Odds, ratings or saddle cloth number
- Click to any race at any meeting from your desktop
- Next to jump races
- Mobile configured interface
- iPad configured interface
Every bet placed with leading bookies
We've teamed up with two of the best known betting brands in Australia. Every
bet type, racing and sports event and exotic bet type is supplied by Ladbrokes
and Bookmaker.com.au and made available to you from your account at theGreatTipOff.com.
You select the bookmaker you want to bet with and every bet you place through
our site is sent to your bookie of choice with lighting speed.
Don't pay a cent for tips - just back them
The only betting site in the world that lets you back selections of the hottest
punters and media analysts without paying a cent.
Start an account and deposit and you can simply back any punter, pro
or media tipster's selection, including the likes of Deane
Lester and Mark
Hunter and you don't have to pay a cent. Just your stake on the bet*.
*Minimum wager amount applies.
Let your punting expertise grow your odds
When a punter takes another punters Hot Bet their odds grow. It's
does the price increase come from?
placing the bet agrees to take an odds reduction of 5% which goes
to the punters being back bet.
After being live for just a few days we've already seen punters receiving
ridiculously high odds. Check this one out from Wednesday's racing.