Betting tips are outlined here from professional tipsters
and punters who have registered as users at theGreatTipOff.com. Each betting
tip relates to a betting system or approach that a tipster
uses to arrive at the selections. Submissions include various techniques that
take a perspective on gambling. Examples of these perspectives include:
- Odds fluctuations analysis -using historical data; akin with charting analysis
on the stock exchange.
- Race selection - pick the races where you have a better chance of winning.
- Horse selection - select the horse that will win the race; the most popular
approach used by punters.
- Betting value - identify where the odds for a horse are better than their
chance of winning.
- Betting competencies - establish a system that plays to your strengths as
We would love to hear from you about your own betting systems and approaches
to picking winners. Check out our contact details in our Contact Us
section, email us your betting method and if we post it you will received a
free $15 bet.